Krunish Engineers & Fabricators Pvt. Ltd. believes in total quality systems. We believe that the final product that reaches the customer can be of the first quality only when the procedure layed then by the company is strictly followed at all the stages from the beginning.
The quality system that we adhere at the following stages:
1.INCOMING MATERIALS : All incoming materials are classified into three categories : 'A', 'B' & 'C', 'A' category materials are all raw materials like plates, pipes, tubes etc. 'B' category materials like flanges, fasteners, gaskets, welding consumables where as 'C' category for all the other good that is required generally.
All 'A' category materials are inspected for surface finish, size & then sent for check testing to a reputed laboratory. If third party inspection is involved the sample material is sent with the stamp of third party inspector. A register is maintained for all the raw materials & identified with check test number. The check test number is stamped on all the components of the job.
'B' category materials are inspected visually & accepted on the basis of manufacturer's test certificates. All 'C' category materials are inspected visually & accepted.
A separate stores Inspection report memo is prepared by the stores incharge & release to the shop only after the report is signed by the Quality control engineer.
2. WELDERS QUALIFICATION : All welders are given the nos. like W3, W4, etc. A separate register is maintained for WPS & PQR. Both WPS & PQR are prepared in the printed format & after the successful qualification these records are endorsed by the third party inspector. A separate file is maintained for these records.
3. IDENTIFICATION OF RAW MATERIAL : A separate inspection report is prepared in the printed format giving all the details of the job, the component, the raw material size, physical & chemical properties as well as the heat treatment involved. The each component is having the details of quality of material, part number, & heat/check test No & the stamp of the third party inspector.
4. STAGE-WISE INSPECTION : The in-process stages like set-ups, back chips, fit-ups etc are recorded with all the observations in the stage-wise inspection report book before offering the same to the third inspector.
5. RADIOGRAPHY : A radiography sketch of the equipment giving details of all the weld joints is prepared in advance & after the radiography is taken they are marked in the sketch. The radiography technique, the source strength, the film details and the joint details. After the films are viewed the remarks are entered & then offered fir the third party inspector for his review.
6. DIMENSIONAL INSPECTION : When the equipment is completed in all aspects before hydro test the final dimensions are checked & noted on the drawing as well as a report is prepared. Any major deviation observed are corrected, if not possible, conveyed to the client/consultant for their approval.
7. HYDRO TEST : Hydro test is carried out on the equipment after all the clearances are obtained for NDT, dimensional, materials etc.
The equipment is positioned in such way so that no airlock is created. Two pressure gauges are used which are calibrated. All the weld joints as well as the joints are thoroughly cleaned. Holding time is minimum of 30 minutes. A separate Inspection report is prepared & enclosed by the third party Inspector.
Home | About Us | Types of Jobs | Machinery | Quality | Associates | Clients | Contact
Krunish Engineers & Fabricators - Design, fabrication and construction engineers for industrial plants, piping systems, chemical equipments, tanks, vessels